Steps and Purpose of Pedicure
- Remove the nail polish with an acetone based nail polish remover.
- Add some anti-bacterial foam to the foot bath containing water. Sock your feet in it for 10-15 min.
- Exfoliate the dry, flaky skin with the help of a scrubber or pumice stone.
- Apply cuticle cream over the cuticle.
- Meanwhile clip your toenail clipper and smooth the rough edges using a nail file.
- Buff your nails with a white block buffer to give them a healthy and natural look.
- Now, push back the cuticles with the cuticle pusher or orangewood sticks.
- Massage your feet with a moisturizer to enhance a smooth feel.
- Place the toe separators in between the toes, and apply a base coat of the nail polish on the nails and leave it to dry.
- End it with a second coat and a protective top coat for a beautiful and glazing look of the nails, which ultimately increases the beauty of your feet.
Purpose of Pedicure
- The foremost purpose of pedicure is to maintain the feet clean, fair and good in condition.
- To exfoliate the dead skin and calluses on the feet, this may further lead to harmful consequences.
- To ensure the skin smooth and supple.
- To keep the toenails clean, well-groomed and shiny.
- It strictly restricts the foot disorders.
- It increases the comfort level of your feet.
|Read PreviousPedicure Equipments||Read NextPedicure Products|